TriMetric Monitor Accessories
Click on images to view larger sizes
Cable Assemblies for TriMetric Meters. These connect TriMetric meters to shunts and batteries. They have four, #22 AWG gauge wires (two twisted pairs) with a 1A fuse and ring terminals for the battery shunt. Two black wires, one white and one red.
– 35 ft cable length: Cab22-35ft
– 50 ft cable length: Cab22-50ft
Shunts: These are necessary for TriMetric or PentaMetric monitors to measure current (amps).
They are located near the batteries. Click here for more information on Shunts.
– 500A/50 mV SH-500-50; Maximum recommended continuous current: 410 Amps.
Meter current resolution is 0.1 amp. Size: 3-1/4 x 1-3/4 x 1-7/8 in.; 8.25 x 4.5 x 4.75 cm.
– 100A/100mV SH-100-100 Maximum recommended continuous current: 70 Amps.
Meter current resolution is 0.01 amp. Size: 2 x 1-3/16 x 1-3/4 in.; 4.8 x 3 x 4.3 cm.
– 1000A/100mV SH-1000-100 Maximum recommended continuous current 650 Amps.
Meter current resolution is 0.1 amp. Size: 7-3/4 x 2-1/2 x 1-1/8 in.; 19.7 x 6.3 x 2.8 cm.
– Temperature sensor for SC-2030 Solar Charger: TS-2
– Temperature sensor for PentaMetric monitoring system: TS-1