Bogart Engineering is the manufacturer of Trimetric & Pentametric brand of battery monitors & solar chargers. We’re a team of engineers & scientists with experience in solar & battery technologies. If you researching batteries or solar technologies for use in your RV and have questions or need suggestions, contact us. We’ll do our best to help.
Please review this writeup on lead acid battery charging to understand what makes our TM-2030 Battery Monitor & SC-2030 Solar Controller superior & unique when it comes to charging & caring for lead acid (flooded) batteries. Our monitor/charger combo also has features like low temperature charging cutoff the ideal choice for lithium batteries.
Visit our on-line store to purchase our products.
• Most popular battery monitor for monitoring batteries in off-grid homes, RV’s or boats.
• Displays volts, battery amps, % capacity remaining with very high accuracy.
• Compatible with lead-acid, lithium LFP, Nickel-Iron & other battery chemistries.
• Available in two versions – RV version for surface mounting and the A version for flush install.
• Access all of TM-2030 battery monitor’s functions from a smartphone, tablet, or any WiFi equipped device.
• Adds remote viewing capability to TM-2030 Battery Monitor and SC-2030 Solar Charger
• Installs in minutes
• Designed to work with the TM-2030 Battery monitor as a sophisticated 4-stage PWM charge controller to provide precise charging in accordance with battery manufacturer recommendations.
• Returns a specified amount of amp hours to the batteries to ensure 100% charging. Has a higher voltage, current regulated finish charge to avoid battery undercharge or overcharge or sulfation.
• Compatible with lead-acid, lithium LFP, Nickel-Iron & other battery chemistries. Low temperature charging cut-off at user specified temperture (10C to -5C).
• 30 Amps maximum solar current, 12 or 24V systems, PWM technology at lower complexity and cost than MPPT technology with approximately the same efficiency when using solar panels with voltage matched to batteries.
- If interested in pre-ordering this item, please visit our on-line store
- Max charging current – 50 Amps @ 12V DC
- User settable absorption, float & equalize stage voltage setpoints
- Compatible with all battery chemistries lead-acid (flooded, AGM), Lithium (LFP, Li-NMC), Nickel-Iron
- Turn off charging at low temperature (user settable) – important for lithium batteries
- Ability to turn off float & equalization stages (for lithium batteries)
- Competitively priced
- Shore Power Charger Preview