Limited Time Promotion: We now offer an All-in-one Battery Management (BMS) consisting of: SC-2030 , TM-2030, WF-2030, shunt, temperature probe, communication cable, wiring harness at a discounted price of $400, shipping included. Contact us to purchase one.
TM-2030 Battery Monitor
• Most popular battery monitor for monitoring batteries in off-grid homes, RV’s or boats.
• All models show volts, battery charging and discharging amps, % full based on measured amp hours—and more
• View history data to identify system problems.
• The TM-2030-RV is easily fastened to a wall. The TM-2030-A fits into a “double gang box” and is easier to flush mount.
WF-2030 WiFi Module
• Access all of TM-2030 battery monitor’s functions from a smartphone, tablet, or any WiFi equipped device.
• Adds remote viewing capability to TM-2030 Battery Monitor and SC-2030 Solar Charger
• Installs in minutes
Solar Charge Controller
• Works with the TM-2030 Battery monitor as a 4-stage PWM charge controller to provide precise charging in accordance with battery manufacturer recommendations.
• Returns a measured amount of amp hours—and also has a higher voltage, current regulated finish charge to avoid battery undercharge or overcharge or sulfation.
• Connects to TM-2030 monitor with crossover-type telephone cable (included with each SC-2030) to access all settings and readings.
• 30 Amps maximum solar current, 12 or 24V systems, PWM technology at lower complexity and cost than MPPT technology with approximately the same efficiency when using solar panels with voltage matched to batteries.
PentaMetric Battery Monitor
• Very capable battery monitor with more data than the TriMetric monitor and more complex. Control with local LCD data display or use computer with optional internet access to data.
• Three amps channels to separately monitor battery amps, solar amps and an additional channel.
• Data logging: Periodic measurement of solar input, percentage full, volts, watts, amp-hours, charge-discharge efficiency factor and more.
• Relay control can be used to control a generator for charging. More details